Welcome to the Anti-Corruption e-list at Fletcher.
This e-list is open to practitioners, scholars, students and professionals
worldwide with an interest in corruption and anti-corruption in development
and conflict/post-conflict contexts
. The purpose of the list is to build an online learning community of
professionals and scholars in this field.
The list should be used for the following types of exchange:
• To highlight new publications and research
• To share job announcements
• To announce academic programs, colloquia, conferences, workshops, etc. relevant to anti-corruption
• To support research endeavors into anti-corruption and integrity
• To exchange ideas, advice and questions
The list is not moderated, so any subscriber may send a message to the group.
Therefore, we ask all subscribers to observe certain ground rules.
1. Please keep all messages pertinent to anti-corruption,
governance, development, or international affairs.
2. Please remain respectful of other users at all times.
Remember the list is not confidential, and your messages may be forwarded.
3. Please do not send “spam” to the list in the form of product
marketing or irrelevant messages.
Users who abuse the list will be removed.